The ONE PIECE Card Game is a game in which you build your own deck and battle an opponent.
Pick your favorite cards and characters, and devise your strategy!
HOW TO START
You'll need to build a deck of cards to play the ONE PIECE Card Game.
If you're new to the game, we recommend the Starter Deck, which is a ready-to-play, pre-built deck.
When you're looking to win more battles, you can use Booster Packs to beef up your deck!
Your Leader is the most important card in your deck.
It can attack and use effects.
Your Life value is determined by your Leader, and it's written in the lower right corner of their card.
Use DON!! cards to pay the cost of playing a card, or attach them to a Leader or Character to increase their power.
You will automatically gain 2 DON!! cards each turn.
(Up to 10 DON!! cards. The first player only gains 1 card on their first turn.)
Play a Character card from your hand by using DON!! cards to pay its cost.
Character cards are the main actors in a battle: they have their own power and effects, and can attack Leaders and Characters.
Use and then trash an Event card from your hand by using DON!! cards to pay its cost.
Event cards have various effects, and some can be used during your opponent's Attack Step.
Play a Stage card from your hand by using DON!! cards to pay its cost.
Stage cards can support your Leader and Characters with various effects.
Only one card can be placed on your field at a time.
HOW TO PLAY
Check out this video
You will win the game when one of the following conditions is met:
- ① You attack your opponent's Leader when their Leader has 0 Life remaining.
- ② Your opponent has 0 cards left in their deck.
In this game, you will use 1 Leader card, 10 DON!! cards, and 50 other cards.
There are 5 card types: Leader card, Character cards, Event cards, Stage cards, and DON!! cards.
Where to Place Cards on the Playsheet
This is where you play your Character cards. You can play a maximum of 5 Character cards.
This is where you place your Leader card.
This is where you play your Stage cards. Each player may play up to 1 Stage card.
This is where you place your deck. You will draw your cards from here.
This is where you place K.O.'d Character cards and cards you have finished using.
This is where you place your DON!! cards. You can use these DON!! cards in battle.
This is where you place your DON!! deck. A DON!! deck is made up of 10 DON!! cards.
This is where you place your Life cards.
Your turn consists of 5 phases which take place in order.
- Refresh Phase
- Set all rested cards as active, and return all attached DON!! cards.
- Draw Phase
- Draw 1 card.
- DON!! Phase
- Place 2 DON!! cards from your DON!! deck in your Cost Area.
- Main Phase
- You can play a card, attack a Leader or Character, etc.
- End Phase
- Your opponent's turn starts.
Download the ONE PIECE Card Game Teaching App to experience the game for yourself!
※Available on iOS and Android.
- *Data charges may apply for using this App.
- *Images from above is from development.
- *Some devices are not compatible with this App.
- * Apple and Apple logo is the trademark of Apple Inc. in the United States or other countries or regions. App Store is the service mark of Apple Inc.
- * Google Play and Google Play logo is the trademark or registered trademark of Google LLC.